Qasil powder: Skincare straight from nature's lap!
What is qasil powder?
Qasil is one of the most popular and powerful multi-purpose cleansing powders that are used by Somali women. Also regarded as an ancient Somali beauty secret, the benefits of qasil powder for skin are endless. Qasil powder is used to treat a wide range of skin problems including but not limited to acne, acne scars, blackheads, oily skin, and whatnot. Moreover, it is widely used in hair care routines to get rid of dandruff, and itchy scalp.
Qasil powder is an age-old beauty secret of the nomadic tribes in Somalia. This powder is derived from the shredded leaves of the Gob tree, a tree native to Somalia, and can also be found in countries that share a similar environment in East Africa.
Why choose natural qasil powder for skincare? If there's something that has proven benefits, all without any side effects, then the question should be why you shouldn't go for it!
When we talk about qasil powder, it is a natural face cleanser. And, this completely natural powder is rich in antioxidants that help to transform the condition and the texture of the skin. It is a gentle exfoliant that leaves your skin revitalized and supple without over-drying it.
Did you know?
The name 'qasil' was derived from the Arabic word 'ghasil' its meaning is to wash or clean. Qasil powder is regarded as a natural soap as it has some amazing cleansing properties due to its high content of saponin.
Some amazing properties of qasil powder
Qasil powder has cleaning properties, the best way to cleanse your facial skin naturally.
- Antibacterial properties make this powder the right choice to fight against bacterial infections such as acne.
- Aging is unavoidable, but looking your age can be avoided with the help of qasil powder, it has antiaging properties.
- You can say goodbye to an inflammation on the skin, qasil has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It keeps fungi and fungus always with its antifungal properties.
How to use qasil powder for skin?
Though there are various ways to make use of qasil powder for skin, here we are going to discuss the one that you can prepare within minutes, and get instant results.
What ingredients do you need?
Only three ingredients are required-
- Qasil powder
How to prepare and use?
Preparation is easy, all you need to do is mix qasil powder and water, add 2 tablespoons of honey and create a consistent paste. You can increase or decrease the quantity of qasil powder according to the quantity required.
- Now, apply this face mask with your fingertips.
- Let this face mask do its magic for 5 minutes, leave it to dry.
- Splash water on your skin to loosen the mask.
- Massage in a circular motion so that it can work as an exfoliant.
- Rinse it off and apply your moisturizer.
- The result you get is visibly glowing and radiant skin!
Buying qasil powder
There are various online sources from where you can get qasil powder, but it is advisable to buy this amazing powder from a reliable source so that you can be assured that you are buying the best.
The bottom line
Qasil powder is no less than a blessing for your skin, and it is one of the most effective natural skincare routines you can implement without wasting much of your precious time.