Getting rid of dandruff with qasil powder
It's time to go out for a party and have some fun with your near and dear ones. BUT!! Oh My God!! What do you see on your shoulder?? It's completely loaded with dandruff and now all your confidence has gone down, now you're wondering how will you go out with all that mess. Well, dandruff is one of the most common hair problems faced by men and women, and it's possible to say goodbye to dandruff when you know the right way, and you have the right hair care routine. Before jumping to the solutions, let's take a look at what causes dandruff and how can you know you're dealing with it.
What causes dandruff?
- You're more likely to face dandruff issues if you have an irritated or oily scalp.
- If you are avoiding shampooing and conditioning for long, you're sure to face this issue.
- When the skin of your scalp is left dry for long, you may have to face dandruff as well as hair fall problems.
- Cold and rainy seasons can lead to dandruff, special care and attention are required for those who have oily skin.
How do you know if you have dandruff?
There are some easy to catch signs and symptoms:
- If you are feeling irritated or itchy scalp, making you feel frustrated, it can be due to dandruff.
- Scaly or crusty scalp.
- You can notice skin flakes on your shoulder, eyebrows, scalp, or on beard in men.
How to get rid of dandruff with qasil powder?
Qasil powder is known for its amazing natural properties, it's great for your facial skin, it works wonders for your hair and scalp, and this, in turn, makes you more and more beautiful and confident. In a simple sentence, you can call qasil powder a single, and completely natural solution for a wide range of skin and hair problems. Oh, Okay! It's more about dandruff at the moment.
So, you can create an amazing cleanser with the help of natural qasil powder, let's take a look at what you need.
- 1 tablespoon of qasil powder.
- A half-cup of apple cider vinegar.
- A half-cup of warm water.
Now, all you need to do is mix these ingredients and create a thick mixture, you can feel free to add some water or qasil powder depending on the thickness you need.
You will enjoy making this shampoo for your hair, and you don't really need to go out to the grocery store, these ingredients are sure to be available in your kitchen.
This simple recipe will help you remove excess oil from the scalp, it's super effective in deep cleaning and hence, it will help you get rid of dandruff.
What are the other benefits that you can expect?
- It helps in detoxifying your scalp.
- It eliminates excess oil and dandruff.
- Makes your hair shiny.
- Repairs hair damage and promotes hair growth.
- It can help in improving the overall conditioning of your hair.
The bottom line
Some shampoos and conditioners available in the market are loaded with chemicals, you must avoid using them and always choose what's best for your skin and hair- natural products. Share this vital information with your near and dear ones, and help them get rid of dandruff in a completely natural way.